Work with us
How you can make a difference
We want to give every child the opportunity to discover and unlock their creativity, imagination and potential – regardless of their age, gender, religion, economic, social or cultural background. Together we aim to harness these qualities and to help young people on the road to success.
It’s our aim to give young people an understanding of the working world, and we need companies to take part. Whether you’re an individual or a company, there are so many ways you can play a meaningful role in our programmes. You can do everything from making a simple donation, to providing hands-on support in the shape of work experience or knowledge sharing.
If you’d like to change the lives of young people who need a little direction to achieve their goals, we can help.
Joe Constant, Director – Kick Start Enterprise
Here are just a few of the ways you can support our work
You can make a donation to Kick Start in the form of:
- Useful equipment or resources
- Talks on what it’s like to work in your business or your line of work
- Lend the use of your premises for training, meetings or conferences
- Offer work experience to young people to help them become more familiar with the world of work
How to register and how you’ll benefit
By registering yourself or your business, you can find out more about the benefits of working with us, or you can offer to help us straight away. As a registered partner of Kick Start you’ll be making a big difference to young people across the region. You’re support also means:
As a registered partner of Kick Start you’ll be making a big difference to young people across the region. You’re support also means:
- You’ll be giving something back to your local community
- You’ll have access to young people who may have the potential to work for your business in the future
- You’ll be raising awareness of your business in schools across the region
- You’ll be contributing towards your Corporate Social Responsibility