Engage. Educate. Inspire.
At Kick Start we work in partnership with teachers to re-engage those children who may have become disillusioned with school, or those who simply need help in finding a direction that suits their personality and ambitions.
We understand that you have a lot on your plate, which is why we not only offer workshops and programmes, but also offer interactive tools that you can use to help your students recognise and achieve their goals. Our programmes are award-winning, accredited qualifications that are recognised by Ofsted.
How our programmes can benefit you and your students
Recent research shows that effective programmes for learners, teachers and parents that teach skills for emotional health, happiness and wellbeing have a positive impact across the entire school. Initiatives like our Heroes Programme can help you and your students in many ways:
Teaching and learning
- Young people, parents and teachers will be inspired to become actively involved in school life
- Children will concentrate and learn better
- Literacy and numeracy levels will improve
- Academic achievement will improve, including national test results
- Teaching will improve and become more motivational
- Parents and carers will become more engaged in school life
Behaviour and attendance
- As students will have better self-esteem and confidence, they’ll enjoy being more involved and responsible at school
- Fewer pupils will disengage from learning and school
- There will be better behaviour in the classroom
- Attendance will improve
- There will be less bullying
- Rates of truancy, offending and drug-use will drop
Every day, we see the results that courses like the Heroes Programme can bring to schools. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at what other teachers and students have said about working with us.