Schools, Business, Federations and Local Authorities
Giving young people real world opportunities
Working with organisations
Developing the potential of young people is about more than just schooling. That’s why Kick Start works with local businesses to help students gain experience, to learn about the world of work, and to give them an opportunity to focus on their future career.
If you are a local business looking to give something back to your community, you may wish to consider sponsorship or work experience through Kick Start. Alternatively, perhaps you would be able to share your knowledge, or to give a talk on what work is like within your organisation.
Whatever support you can offer, we’ll help you make your commitment a success. Together, we’ll ensure you have all the information and advice you need to help young people better themselves and reach their goals.
How your business can benefit
Working with Kick Start has proved a rewarding experience for many local businesses. As well as making a difference to young people, your business can also benefit in a variety of ways:
- You’ll have access to an untapped pool of future talent
- Kick Start will provide you with well-prepared candidates for interviews and work experience
- We offer good value for money
- Raise awareness of your business in schools – and we’ll work with whichever schools you want us to
- Kick Start can help form part of your CSR policies
If you would like to join us in kick starting the lives of young people in your community, please fill in the form below or call our team on 0844 8708 132.
For full sponsorship terms and conditions, please click here.